- Door: 11⁄2” profile door panel with overall 4” thickness, insulated for protection against fire, with a “B” burglary rating.
- Body: 1/8” plate steel with 21⁄2” of insulation and a metal inner shell.
- Thick 41⁄4” door with recessed anti-pry design. Safe walls are 21⁄2” thick
- Five active bolts that lock in 3 directions, massive 1” diameter round bolts that extend deep into safes body (Models 1812-3018)
- Center bolt down hole with hardware included for easy installation (hardware included)
- Plush carpeted quality interior to protect jewelry and valuables (Models 1812-3018)
- UL listed Group II high security lock, mechanical or electronic available
- UL 2-hour fire label, furnace-tested to 1850°F for 2 hours. Interior temperature of safe was less than 350°F during the test and cool down
- Media Cooler (insert) will fit inside model 1612/2 and larger
- Solid chrome-plated handle with shear point to prevent the safe from being forced open by handle attack
- Independent re-locker and hardplate to prevent drilling attack on locking mechanism
- Lifetime Replacement Guarantee (fire damage only [see inside front cover])
- Doors are removable
U.L. 2-hour Fire Safes, Sm and Med
2-Hour Fire Safes, Large
U.L. Burglary/1-hour Fire Safes - BF Series
1-hour Microwave Safes
U.L. 1-hour Fire/Burglary
Heavy duty construction 2” thick door, 3” thick body
- Composite construction door & body
- Independent glass re-locking systemFB-1212
- 3 spoke chrome-plated vault handle
- 1 hour U.L. 350° fire label
- U.L. RSC Burglary Label
- Center bolt down for ease of installation (hardware included)
- 11⁄4” chrome plated locking bolts
- Attractive two tone paint for increased durability
- U.L. Group II combination (S&G) lock standard
- Programmable electronic lock with over-ride
- One-hour fire safe label*
- Individual packaging for UPS type shipping
- Two compact sizes
- Powder coated paint for increased durability
- Center bolt down ( hardware included )
- Pull-out shelf for storage
- Dual security key and combination (mechanical only)
- Gardall warranty for all products
- Push button electronic lock with key day lock
- 3 way bolt work with bolt detent
- Push button electronic lock – 6-digit combo
With the growing number of homes and offices using computers, the protection of magnetic media has become critical. The loss of personal as well as business records can be costly and devastating. The average fire safe is not suited to protect your electronic records. Gardall’s media safes are designed to meet the additional requirements of protecting magnetic media. For your convenience we offer two sizes to choose from.
- Full locking bar on hinged side of door deterring entry by removal of hinges
- Plated interlocking door bolts extend into safe wall preventing entry if hinges are removed.
- Hard plate between the lock and dial ring.
- Independent locking device designed to stop forced entry
- U.L. group II combination or electronic push-button lock available.
- Heavy duty casters welded to safe body to allow the safe to be positioned easily
- Adjustable shelves
1-Hour Record Safes
- Center bolt-down hole is standard
- Hardware included
- 1-shelf/1-tray models 1612-2517
- 2-shelves/1-tray models 3918-4422
Single Door Depositories
- CLASS B Insurance Rating – ½” steel door with punch resistant bolt and relocking device to deter forcible entry. 1/4” steel body construction.
- Dual Custody Key Locks – Requires 2 keys to open door for absolute security.
- Finest quality U.L. Group II S&G combination lock – Key changeable combination, capable of 1 million possible choices.
- Triple boltwork with independent relocking device.
- Relocking device – If back cover is knocked off of lock, the independent relock device is activated, preventing bolt withdrawal. Available on either combination or dual key operated doors.
- Rotary Hopper Capacity – 33⁄4” x 9” x 4” designed to fit most standard money bags and envelopes.
Double Door Depositories
- “B” rated double door depository. Top compartment designed for drop area.
- Bottom compartment for storage of valuables or small amounts of change.
- For more capacity either mode can be furnished with only one door using the entire inside for the drop area. (Single door top or bottom).
- Interchangeable doors – key operated doors will change to combination lock door with ease.
- FL opening 23⁄4” x 101⁄2” x 71⁄2”
Available with electronic push-button lock Standard color: Gray
Ecomonical Depository Safes, "B"-rated
- ½” plate steel door
- 1/4” thick body
- External re-locker
- Anti fish sawtooth baffle
- Excellent for mounting in delivery vehicles
- Mounting holes pre-drilled
- Available in 3 sizes
- Laser cut door for exact fit
Cash Register Tray, Wide-Body Depositories
- Recessed door to help deter pry attacks.
- Hard plate around the lock, with independent relocker.
- Available with Rotary or Front Loading depository.
- Interiors – 2 adjustable shelves or 5 fixed shelves.
- Anchoring holes in bottom to bolt safe down.
- 3–1” round bolts and full length dead bolt.
- Inside compartment 9”H x 21”W x 13”D (FL & WB models)
- ½” plate steel door on Model 3522 and 3020